Stephen Ministry is grounded in Jesus’ command to love one another. Through one-to-one caring relationships, those who are hurting receive the love and care they need to support them.
- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Are your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, a change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one , or a recent move?
- Would you like to have someone in your life who really cares?
Everyone goes through difficult times. Having someone to care, to listen, to share God’s love with you can help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness you may be experiencing.
How does the referrals process work?
- A person- either you, a relative or a friend – is hurting and in need of Christian care.
- The Stephen Ministry Leaders learn about this need for care from the pastor, the person or a friend, always with the person’s permission.
- The leader meets with the person to talk about Stephen Ministry,
- With the person’s permission, a Stephen Minister is assigned to meet on a weekly basis with the person.
- The Stephen Minister continues to provide distinctively Christian care for the person in strict confidentiality.
Consider allowing a Stephen Minister to walk with you on your journey to wholeness.